CanNet is a third party re-seller of Rogers internet, which means I am getting access to an elite internet connection at a fraction of the monthly cost. Not to mention, Rogers has already removed the 100M speed from the market and replaced it with two new bandwidths; 75M and 150M, which are substantially more expensive.
So for Ease of Ontario People check the lowest price deal below
- Bandwidth – Download speed: 100Mbps / Upload speed: 10Mbps
- Completely unlimited with no contractual obligations.
- 10 day full money back guarantee if you are dissatisfied with the services.
- There is a onetime upfront activation fee of $29.98 which is automatically credited back to you on the day of installation when your first invoice is processed.
- The 100M Unlimited High Speed Cable Internet Plan is available to anywhere in Ontario currently being serviced by Rogers.
- There are two modem options: a wired modem (Hitron CDA3-20: rental $4.98/month) or wireless modem with built in AC Dual band router (Cisco DPC3848: rental $6.98/month)
- There is also the option of purchasing the wired modem for $99 which would waive you installation, activation and shipping fees.
- Currently there is no purchasing option for the wireless modem.
10 Day Money Back Guarantee
It also made my decision a little easier that they offer a 10 day full money back guarantee if I’m dissatisfied with their services. They also offer a lifetime warranty on their hardware and equipment if there is ever a malfunction.
Check if You’re Eligible
This plan is catered to anyone who is living within a Rogers serviceable Region, which covers all of the GTA, Waterloo, Ottawa as well as some other regions.
You can visit their website at: https://www.cannettel.com/promotion/cable for online orders; or call and speak to a representative: +1-(416)-800-2323.